Get your company in front of our thousands of monthly readers on Vibrant Wellness Journal! We offer a broad range of promotional options to fit your needs. Vibrant Wellness Journal is a vegan site, so we do not promote animal foods, and as a brand we are dedicated to sustainability and expect the same of our advertisers. If your brand fits these criteria, we would be so happy to work with you!
Build your online web presence with published articles on Vibrant Wellness Journal a leading sustainable and healthy food website. We can publish brand awareness campaigns, company highlights, book reviews, and recipes using your foods or products. We accept your drafts and/or we offer writing services from food and wellness site director. Articles cost $150 for permanent placement.
Advertise your company or product via display/banner ads. We offer standard ad size inventory across your specific geotargets to our desktop, mobile, and tablet users. Minimum $5 cpm.
Branded Article Series
If your company is looking to be associated with a specific topic across many articles, a branded series is another way to reach our readers across a series of articles. We partner with good brands looking to share great news and offerings.
Download our 2020 Media Kit here
Contact the EditorVibrant Wellness Journal Media Kit, Andrea via email.
Advertorial guidelines for Vibrant Wellness Journal:
- The article must be original, well-written, and topic-related. Please edit for clarity, cohesiveness and grammar, and please note that final editorial discretion is ours.
- The article will be published under a Sponsored Content by-line, but you can send a short bio and and photo to give credit to an author, or it can be credited to your company. All sponsored articles will include a disclosure at the end of the article. Links in the sponsored article will be live and connected to your site, but will not pass pagerank. We do not sell do follow links.
- Posts can be anywhere from 400-1200 words. Google tends to favor longer posts, which helps ensure that your post provides long-term value.
- As a general guideline, posts that look too advertorial will not attract readers. We suggest that you focus on your industry and speak as a voice of authority in that field. If you offer something of value to readers, they’re more likely to like you, and to share your article.
- You are encouraged to include images and logos to make your post look great. We can also feature embedded videos.
- Back it up: Use high-quality references to back up your statements and statistics. Please use only reputable news outlets, industry journals, or peer-reviewed studies.
Get started by contacting our site owner, Andrea via email.
Leave a Reply