That’s right friends, I wrote a cookbook: Gettin’ Saucy: 38 Recipes to Make your Meals Sassier & Saucier!
I love cooking and experimenting with new recipes, and for years I was paid to teach cooking classes and develop new recipes every day. During my years of teaching, I realized that most of my students didn’t want to spend the time to learn a dozen new recipes or browse endlessly on food blogs – instead, most students wanted simple tweaks to improve what they are already cooking. They wanted small ways to expand their cooking repertoire, and simple recipes to boost the flavor of their daily meals. So I made a cookbook of sauces (and a few other basics) is a collection of deliciously nourishing sauce and staple recipes will make even the most simple foods taste better, with minimal effort.
In Gettin’ Saucy, you will get:
- 10 vinaigrette and marinade recipes for zestier salads, sassier roasted veggies, and perfect marinated tofu and tempeh
- 4 creamy dressings to make satisfying salads, noodles, and dips, like our Cashew Miso Mayo and Sweet Potato Salad
- 5 basic sauces with healthier twists, like a date-sweetened barbecue sauce and a pesto made with sunflower seeds
- 4 creamy vegan sauces and gravies for yummy noodle dishes or mashed potatoes
- 4 sweet sauces to dress up your oatmeal, fruit, or ice cream sundaes, like my Berry Balsamic Sauce
- 11 plant-based basics that help create a more complete foundation for a more plant-based kitchen
Have any questions: Email me! Thanks for you support! 💕Andrea